11-17 October 2016 | Mollina, Málaga, Spain
Main aim is to learn what is Visibility and Dissemination and Exploitation of Results, learning by doing and thinking in how the disseminate results from last 5 editions of this training course.
The main objectives of this training are:
- To clarify concepts such as visibility, Dissemination and Exploitation of Results (DEOR), Multiplier Effect and Valorisation, within the context of the Youth in Action / Erasmus+ program.
- To upgrade participants in the strategies of Visibility & DEOR, defined by Erasmus + programme.
- To facilitate the exchange of good practices and experiences with each other in this subject.
- To provide useful tools for working the Visibility and Dissemination and Exploitation of Results, both in terms of digital tools as well as remote communication tools.
- To increase the visibility and DEOR-ability on participants' projects.
- To make a practical DEOR activity and strategy
In order to do this, we will cover three different parts:
Firstly we will try to clarify the main concepts relating to Visibility and Dissemination and Exploitation of Results (DEOR).
Second part, we will be using study cases to work Visibility and DEOR from experiences of good practices and tools that are useful to achieve these contents.
Thirdly we will be practice everything wich will be learnt during the planification, preparation, implementation & analyses of different practical activities, in order to experience this during the course (learning by doing).
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project - Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets.
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: