WMG Excellence Scholarships 2020
WMG will be awarding over £750,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on full-time MSc programmes taught within the WMG department at Warwick, beginning in October 2020.
WMG Excellence Scholarships are merit-based awards, available on a competitive basis.
Applications will be judged on past academic achievement, professional experience, reasons for study, and your vision for the future.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG full-time MSc course starting October 2020.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee's final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimise nationality and gender diversity.
- Main application deadline: 1st April 2020.
- For candidates receiving their offer after 1st April we will review new scholarship applications on a monthly basis. Only applications submitted within 4 weeks of receiving an offer will be considered.
- Please note that the scholarship budget is limited - in order to maximise your chances of success, you should submit your MSc application as early as possible.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.