Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship (FEES) for International students - 2017/18 entry
We're offering a number of scholarships for self-funded, international (non-EU) fee-paying students with excellent academic qualifications.
Awards are for course fees and differ for undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate research students.
You must have applied for a relevant course of study, and start your degree from September 2017 (or later in the 2017-2018 academic year).
All self-funded, international (non-EU) fee paying students holding an offer and looking to start their full-time undergraduate, postgraduate taught or postgraduate research course at Strathclyde in the 2017-2018 academic year.
You must achieve an average of 75% + (or equivalent) in your high school grades to be considered.
You must hold a minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree to be considered.
- A scholarship of £3,600 towards your course tuition fees is available for the first year of your undergraduate course.
This award is based upon tuition fees of £18,000. The amount may vary for some courses, including Architecture and Biomedical Engineering.
- A £2,700 scholarship towards course tuition fees is available for MSc courses.
- £3,600 towards course tuition fees for the first year of a full-time PHD is available.
Applications are still being accepted for students starting their PhD in the current academic session (2016-2017). If you're applying to start within this academic year, please use the 2017-18 application form.
- The application process is now open. Completed application forms should be submitted as early as possible.
- You can only apply for a scholarship once you have applied for a place on a full-time course through the University's admission process and have been offered either a conditional or unconditional place.
- The Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship is only eligible for self-funded, international (non-EU) fee paying students enrolling on a full-time course. Students who receive sponsorship from a government office, embassy, educational establishment or an employer are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- You're only eligible for one scholarship per academic year. You may apply for scholarships in subsequent years of study, if appropriate.
- The Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship scheme is open until 11 August 2017 (subject to change), but we advise you to submit your application as early as possible due to demand.
- If you do not meet any of the required criteria, you will automatically not be considered.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: