|Enrolment status||New students|
|Student type||Domestic students, International students|
|Level of study||Postgraduate|
|Study area||Agriculture and Environment, Science and Mathematics|
|Opening date||31 August 2020|
|Closing date||30 November 2020|
- This scholarship is for domestic or international students who have received an unconditional offer to study the #24 or #32 Master of Quantitative Biology program at The University of Queensland on a full-time basis and who meet the selection criteria defined in the next section.
- The scholarship is intended for newly commencing students in the #24 Master of Quantitative Biology or students who have successfully completed the first semester of the #32 Master of Quantitative Biology.
- The scholarship is not available to students who have already completed a related postgraduate degree.
UQ will select winners based on holistic evaluation of:
- Academic performance (based on academic credentials submitted as part of application for admission).
- Potential to excel in this program and in science more generally (based on the personal statement submitted as part of this scholarship application).
UQ values diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from those who bring diversity to the university. The School of Biological Sciences also wishes to encourage gender balance and LGBT+ representation in its admissions. The selection panel will take these goals into account.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.