Mellon Funding: Humanities and Identities Conference and Workshops
We welcome proposals from Oxford researchers in the humanities or those working in collaboration with humanities scholars for workshops/conferences/symposiums relating to the headline theme ‘Humanities & Identities’, funded by the VC Diversity Fund and the Andrew W Mellon Foundation. Sums of £500 - £1000 are available.
This funding strand is open to applications from current Oxford DPhil candidates or postdoctoral fellows. A further fund of up to £1000 is available for Oxford postholders – please click here for further details.
About Humanities & Identities
The series focuses on multiple research areas relating to diversity including race, gender, sexuality, disability, poverty, class, religion and inequality and proposed events should fit the theme of the series.
Humanities & Identities brings together researchers, practitioners, policy-makers, creative thinkers and wider communities interested in forms of self-identity past, present, and future. We welcome innovative ideas from researchers working across the humanities and beyond on areas that link to diversity and inclusivity.
Further details about Humanities and Identities, including details of past and upcoming events, can be found here.
- Name the organising lead(s) and their discipline(s)
- Include statements of support from the supervisors of the lead(s) (in the case of DPhil candidates)
- Fit the themes of 'Humanities & Identities'
- Be no longer than 2 pages long
- Outline the research questions and areas covered by the event and detail the proposed outcomes of the event along with any potential legacies
- Describe the proposed audience for the event
- Include a timeframe for the event
- Include an indicative budget along with details of any other secured funding (please note: funding is to be spent by 31 July 2020)
The next deadline is 28 February 2020 at 23:59
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.