The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University. The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg has an opening for 1 Doctoral candidate (PhD student) in Finance (M/F) A specialisation is foreseen in Banking, Corporate Finance, or Wealth Management (Ref: F2LSFcfd_032015 (to be mentioned in all correspondence). The position has a 3-year fixed-term contract, renewable once (up to a total of 4 years maximum), 40h/week.
- The doctoral candidate will be working within the Research Unit of the Luxembourg Shool of Finance. The doctoral candidate is expected to contribute to research projects in the area of Banking, Corporate Finance or Wealth Management.
- The candidate's main task will be to prepare a doctoral thesis under the supervision of Professor Jos van Bommel. The thesis has to be undertaken at the University of Luxembourg but can also be part of a joint supervision with another university.
- Contribute to the teaching of classes ranging from one to three hours per week, of small group teachings and tutorials.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applications should be submitted online, before April 10th 2015 and must include the following:
- A motivation letter.
- A detailed curriculum vitae with list of publications and copies thereof,
- A transcript of concluded university studies.
- The name, current position and relationship to the applicant, of at least