DCMS Scholarships for MSc Information Security
MSc Information Security scholarships for part-time distance learning students, funded by DCMS.
Two scholarships are available for UK residents to study the GCHQ-certified MSc in Information Security by distance learning.
These scholarships cover the full tuition fees of £15,725 (though not the cost of sitting or resitting exams).
They are provided as part of the Department for Culture, Media and Sports (DCMS) project "Cyber Security Skills retraining to encourage Career Transitioners into the Cyber Security profession", which is funded by the National Cyber Security Programme (NCSP).
To be eligible for an award, you must begin the Master’s programme in the 2017/18 academic year.
You must also meet the following criteria:
- You are a UK or EU citizen who is normally resident in the UK other than for the sole purpose of education.
- You are not undertaking any other forms of formal education.
- You are not applying straight from an undergraduate degree.
- You have not previously held employment as a cyber security professional (or where cyber security was less than 50% of a previous job role).
- You must not have unspent convictions relating to cyber security or fraud-related offences.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.