University of Leeds Masters in Accounting and Finance International Excellence Scholarship
10 scholarships of £5,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
Particularly deserving international* applicants wishing to undertake the following Masters programmes in 2016/2017:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Actuarial Finance
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Financial Risk Management
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2016/2017.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
How to apply?
You can apply for this scholarship by downloading the application form and following the instructions.
What’s the deadline?
31 March 2016, 23:59 (UK Time).
When will I find out?
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application within four weeks of the deadline. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
*students who are considered to be “international” for fee purposes.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: