International Undergraduate Scholarship - School of Anthropology and Conservation
This scholarship of £2000 per year contributes to the cost of your tuition fees for your degree.
The School of Anthropology and Conservation is a thriving hub of staff and students from around the world, renowned for its international research reputation and community spirit.
We are delighted to offer this scholarship to an international student joining one of the School of Anthropology and Conservation undergraduate programmes in September 2020.
The scholarship will be renewed on an annual basis, for up to three years of academic study, subject to good academic progress. The scholarship fee reduction will be applied, in three installments, to your termly fee invoice.
To be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions below must have been satisfied:
- an application must have been made for a single honours undergraduate degree course offered by the School of Anthropology and Conservation at the University of Kent, beginning in September 2020;
- the applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course;
- the applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer;
- the University must have received confirmation of the applicant's firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date;
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship
Please note that this scholarship is only open to students beginning a new, full time programme, who satisfy the above criteria. The Scholarship will only be awarded if the successful candidate meets the conditions of their offer.
We are looking to award this scholarship to a high-caliber student who can demonstrate passion for their subject area. Applications will be judged on qualifications, references, UCAS personal statement and your scholarship essay.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: