DA VINCI Academic Scholarship 2020
£2,000 one off payment
Applicants must have made a formal application and be entering first year (Stage 1) of one of the following undergraduate degree programmes in the School of Engineering and
Digital Arts from September 2020 and achieve the following grades at A level or equivalent:-
• Biomedical Engineering (UCAS codes 3D9J and 05C3) – AAB
• Computer Systems Engineering (UCAS codes H618, H613, H615 and H617) – ABB
• Digital Arts (UCAS codes W283, W281, W284 and W282) – AAB
• Electronic and Communications Engineering (UCAS codes H607, H619, H608 and H604) – ABB
• Multimedia Technology and Design (UCAS codes G4W2 and G4WF) – AAB
• Mechanical Engineering (UCAS codes H310 and H311) – ABB
Other qualifications will be considered on an individual basis, including BTEC and International Baccalaureate.
Applicants must also have:
• Firmly accepted an offer for an EDA programme of study by 18 June 2020
• Have satisfied conditions of entry to the University of Kent
Scholarship holders would be expected to undertake reasonable duties to support the external profile of the School of Engineering and Digital Arts, for instance assisting with Open Days, outreach with the local community, working with the International Development Team and promoting the School of Engineering and Digital Arts in their home countries. The scholarship can be held in conjunction with other scholarships offered by the University of Kent. The scholarship will be paid at the end of the first three months of registration.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: