Calling for Expression of Interest - Marie Sklodowska Curie European Fellowships
The objective of this Expressions of Interest (EoI) call is to identify potential international candidates across a number of pre-determined research themes with the required profile to work with us through to submission of a full application to the Marie-Skłodowska Curie European Fellowship scheme in September 2017.
The University of Birmingham is one of the top Universities in Europe for attracting and hosting Marie Curie fellows, boasting a track record of over 20% year on year, in winning fellowships. .
Interested individuals are required to submit an EoI application form using the links below in the first instance by Friday 27 April 2017.
Eligibility & Profile
Only experienced researchers can apply and this means that you must:
- Hold a PhD or have at least 4 years full-time equivalent research experience.
- Have not resided, worked or studies in the UK for more than 12 months in the last three years.
You should be able to satisfy most of the following requirements:
- A good publication track record.
- Have presented at well-established seminars, conferences endorsers
- Been involved in the organisation of workshops/conferences.
- Been a member of a review panel or editorial board.
- Hold academic/professional memberships.
- Won prizes or other awards for research and/or other related achievements.
- Have demonstrable leadership, teaching and/or supervisory experience.
- Been involved in public engagement knowledge transfer activities.
- Hold mobility/international experience.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.