International undergraduate scholarships
Birmingham Law School offer scholarships for international students on all of our LLB degrees.
- £3000 per year
- Scholarship is a fee reduction
- Available to overseas
- Apply for one of our LLB programmes via UCAS
- Complete the scholarship application form
- Strength of the supporting statement
- Academic achievements and previous study
- Any relevant professional qualifications and achievements
Eligibility and selection criteria
The LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarships will be available to students who are:
- International applicants
Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Not already registered on a programme at the University of Birmingham
Applicants must not currently be enrolled on a programme at Birmingham.
You must be self-funding and have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- In receipt of an offer
You must have applied through UCAS, received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as your firm choice for a full-time undergraduate law programme starting September 2021. You must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.