TRANSILVANIA ACADEMICA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
TRANSILVANIA ACADEMICA SCHOLARSHIP, a program initiated by Transilvania University of Brașov in the academic year 2017-2018, is designed as a competition for international students from non EU or non EEA countries. The best ten applicants will be awarded scholarships from the university’s own funds.
• To attract top international students to attend one of our university’s study programs, which will contribute to enhanced quality of education;
• To form a group of Transilvania University "ambassadors", and thereby increase the international visibility of our institution.
The applying candidate must:
• fill in the online application form AND
• submit the complete application file
The scholarships are awarded annually during the entire period of undergraduate, masters or PhD studies to candidates accepted for studies at Transilvania University. The continued holding of the scholarship is conditioned by completed academic achievement during the current academic year.
The scholarship covers the tuition fees (including admission / completion fees) and free accommodation in the university’s dormitories, plus a monthly allowence of 600 lei - approx. 150 € (including the holidays). The travel expenses will be covered by the candidate.
1. The candidates will fill in the application form at the official website and submit their application file via e-mail to email@example.com, by 28.04.2017.
2. The application files will be analyzed between 02.05.2017 and 09.05.2017.
3. The successfull candidates will be notified by e-mail on 10.05.2017.
4. The candidates that have been selected to receive a scholarship of the Transilvania Academica Scholarship program will follow the Romanian academic studies admission procedure, available at the official website.
The selection process will take account of:
• The candidate's professional results,
• the quality of the letter of motivation,
• the quality of the CV,
• the letters of recommendation.THE APPLICATION FILEThe application file must contain the following documents (in .pdf format):
• documents attesting the candidate's previous degrees and diplomas;
• curriculum vitae (Europass format);
• letter of motivation (maximum one page);
• three letters of recommendation that will attest the candidate's outstanding results.
All documents must be written in or translated into English. In order to sit for the scholarship, a candidate must provide ALL the required documents. The completion of the application file after the deadline of 28/04/2017 is not accepted.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: