Sustainable and Social Entrepreneurship: Triple Business Models
Can entrepreneurs save the world? In this 1-week summer intensive you will discover hands-on how the entrepreneurial mindset - backed up by entrepreneurial knowledge and skills - can deliver novel and radical solutions to society’s biggest challenges.
You will identify, design and launch your own social enterprise, and pitch your concept to a panel of experts and investors.
This course gives you:
- Knowledge and understanding of core theories, methods and techniques used in entrepreneurship;
- Knowledge of how entrepreneurship can deliver novel solutions to complex problems arising from global sustainability issues.
You will develop the skills needed to:
- Initiate, plan, conduct and complete a business projects in which your new knowledge of social entrepreneurship is applied;
- Generate creative ideas and translate them into concrete plans for creating and running a business;
- Experiment with new ideas, attitudes, and behaviours;
- Present and pitch your business idea and analysis to a panel of professionals.
This summer school stimulates you to:
- Be curious about all aspects of entrepreneurship, innovation and business and to really understand how they interact with society at large;
- Develop an ‘opportunity’ orientation in which you view global problems as challenges with a variety of potential solutions;
- Be open to learning and experimentation as key to your self-development and further education.
3rd year Bachelor’s students and students about to enter their Master’s program.
Dr. James Small, Director of Tilburg Centre of Entrepreneurship (TCE) and Professor of Entrepreneurship Prof.dr. Erkko Autio.
Course fee: €500
- 10% early bird discount*
- 10% discount for current Tilburg University students*
- 10% discount for students from partner universities*
For more information click "Further official information" below.