We live in the age of distraction, and to be a successful entrepreneur requires razor sharp focus. Our minds are our most precious resource; they are the source of happiness or depression, creativity or self-destruction, problem-solving or problem-making. It seems strange that we hardly take the time to care for what is our greatest asset. Our attention is distracted by technology, our surroundings and our work. Then there are moments when we’re consumed by overwhelming stresses or challenge of having to do things outside our skill set. Adding mindfulness techniques into the workday can provide an immediate release of the pressure valve of stress, diminish distractions and allow us to do better work.
Over the last decades, innovation and creativity have become critical skills for achieving success. The need for creative problem solving has arisen as more and more management problems require creative insights in order to find suitable impactful solutions as well as providing support through networking and living together. Peace Revolution would like to introduce its 4th MENA Salam Fellowship. This year, the Fellowship will focus on Young Entrepreneurs from the MENA region.
Peace Revolution’s MENA Salam Fellowship will bring together 30 young entrepreneurs from the MENA region on a 5-day inner peace journey in Tunisia while living in an inspiring calm nature.
Are you a young entrepreneur striving to create a better world through your impact?Join the 4th MENA Salam Fellowship where you will learn how to turn your failures into successes and how to eliminate the excess baggage in your life. We can then move forward together and work towards empowering ourselves, our circles, our region and all around the world. Let’s start the change!
This is your opportunity to join Peace Revolution, so that you can start connecting to your inner true self and create the potential for social transformation around you! Assemble with the creative powers of youth! Join us in Tunisia, 27-31 March 2017.
Tools for Inner Peace
Empower young entrepreneurs with the tools to inner peace, positive thinking and habits through the practice of mindfulness, self-discipline and meditation.
Connect young entrepreneurs in the region and enhance their sense of solidarity, compassion and togetherness through a forum of networking for future collaboration and partnerships while fostering mutual understanding and intercultural dialogue.
Fostering Sustainable Peace
Promote peace by engaging open-minded young leaders and support their roles as changemakers who can positively contribute to the region’s peaceful future.
The training starts with 21 Days online self-development program on our interactive platform providing the basic theory and practice; as an introduction to develop inner peace.
The fellowship offers 5 days intensive training program which includes workshops and session on:
- Stress management
- Team & Time management
- Communication & effective listening
- Cultivating optimism, compassion & empathy
- Personal Relations and Habits
- Creative Thinking and problem solving
All fellowship activities, sessions and lectures will be conducted in English.
The MENA Salam Fellowship covers:
- Sponsorship of airfare (up to 700 USD depending on the residing country)
- Local Transportation
- Food & Accommodation
- Meditation Sessions and Lectures
- Yoga Classes
- Interactive Workshops
The MENA Salam Fellowship DOES NOT Cover:
- Transportation within participant’s country
- Visa costs
- Personal expenses
- Participation fee of $300
To be eligible, applicants should:
- be national of the following MENA countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Sudan, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
- be 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support. Applicants above 32 years of age will be considered but have to pay their airfare to attend.
- have completed at least 21 days of the online self-development program that need to be completed by 20th December, 2016.
- have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- be a young entrepreneur leading an enterprise with social impact.
- be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace building.
- be able to pay a commitment fee of 300 USD before the arrival to the retreat site (by Bank transfer or Western Union).
30th November 2016, before 18.00GMT
(last date to apply online)
20th December 2016, before 18.00GMT
(last date to complete at least 21 days of the online Self-Development Program).
How To Apply?
To participate in the program You have to apply online by visiting the original web page.
For more information please click on "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: