THE EIRA FRANCIS DAVIES SCHOLARSHIP
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship ordinarily awarded to one outstanding female student per academic year. The student must be a national of and resident in an eligible developing country, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s programme within Swansea University’s Faculty of Health and Life Sciences.
Applicants must fulfil all of the strict eligibility criteria listed as follows...
1. hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
2. have formally accepted an offer to study one of the following full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programmes at Swansea University for entry September 2021:
Child Public Health, MSc
Health Care Management, MSc
Long Term and Chronic Condition Management, MSc
Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc
Clinical Psychology and Mental Health, MSc
Cognitive Neuroscience, MSc
Research Methods in Psychology, MSc
Genomic Medicine, MSc
Health Data Science, MSc
Health Informatics, MSc
Medical Radiation Physics, MSc
3. be female.
4. be a new student to Swansea University from September 2021.
5. within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial plan to study and motivation for their chosen course at Swansea University.
6. be a national, and permanent resident of, a non-EU developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of June 2020. Eligible countries can be found here.
7. not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
8. not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.