ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUMMER CAMP FOR 7-10 YEAR-OLDS
Bucky Kids is a themed English language course that immerses students aged 7-10 in the English language.
The course is specifically designed for younger learners, with 18 hours of tuition each week, an average class size of 8 students and a 20% cap of any nationality, this is perfect opportunity for young students to experience their first ever summer school.
INCLUDED IN BUCKY KIDS:
- Full-board accommodation in a traditional English boarding school
- Airport transfers
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- West End Musical
Dates & Fees
The price per week at Bucky Kids is £1170.
|LENGTH OF STAY||DATES||LOCATION|
|1 Week||12 July – 19 July||King Edward’s School|
|19 July – 26 July||King Edward’s School|
|2 Weeks||12 July – 26 July||King Edward’s School|
Included in Course Fees
Prices are fully inclusive, meaning that the only money students need to bring is for souvenirs!
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Packed meals on excursion days
- Wi-Fi available throughout the College
- Personal travel insurance
- Transfers to and from Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted airports
- Laundry once a week
- Two full-day trips and one half-day excursion per week
- Personalised report card and certificate presented at graduation ceremony
- Bucksmore rucksack, student card and wristband
- Welcome packs on arrival
- Study materials
- Visit to a West End Musical each week
Please visit Global Education Fair 2016 in Yerevan (14 May 2016, Best Western Congress Hotel, Picasso Hall ) for more information about this program and scholarship opportunities