- Applicants must either submit their dissertation no later than September 30, 2016, or hold a doctoral degree approved after September 2011.
- The fellowship spans over twelve months, with an option of one year extension, contingent on academic achievements and availability of funding.
- The fellow is required to spend at least nine months in residence at the Leonard Davis Institute over the course of the academic year. During the year the fellow is required to be physically present at the institute at least three days a week.
- The fellow is expected to submit an article or other academic publication, based on her/his research during the year. Publications should acknowledge the support of the Sophie Davis Fellowship.
- The fellow will coordinate the Sophie Davis Forum on Gender, Conflict Resolution and Peace, which includes the organization of guest lectures and a symposia.
- The fellow is also expected to be involved in the Institute’s academic and public activities.
- The Leonard Davis Institute will provide fellows with a shared office, personal computer, full access to the Hebrew University's libraries, and the Institute's facilities.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: