Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2015/16.
If you are a high achiever or you believe you can make a significant contribution to our University, please apply.
What is a Transform Together Scholarship?
The following Transform Together Scholarships are available for all full-time taught courses at Sheffield Hallam
- Postgraduate courses - full (100%) and half (50%) fee waivers
- Undergraduate courses - half (50%) fee waivers for each year of your degree
We particularly welcome scholarship applications from those holding offers for the following full-time taught postgraduate courses
- MSc International Events and Conference Management
- MA TESOL
- MSc Technical Architecture
- MA Design
- MSc Food Manufacturing Engineering
- MSc Advancing Physiotherapy Practice
- MSc Sport Business Management
Scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must:
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- postgraduate only - have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach your transcripts to your scholarship application
- undergraduate only - have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- be self-funding your studies
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Please note students studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution are not eligible for Transform Together scholarships.