Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2015/16.
If you are a high achiever or you believe you can make a significant contribution to our University, please apply.
What is a Transform Together Scholarship?
The following Transform Together Scholarships are available for all full-time taught courses at Sheffield Hallam
- Postgraduate courses - full (100%) and half (50%) fee waivers
- Undergraduate courses - half (50%) fee waivers for each year of your degree
We particularly welcome scholarship applications from those holding offers for the following full-time taught postgraduate courses
- MSc International Events and Conference Management
- MA TESOL
- MSc Technical Architecture
- MA Design
- MSc Food Manufacturing Engineering
- MSc Advancing Physiotherapy Practice
- MSc Sport Business Management
Scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form.
How do I apply?
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, please follow these steps
- Check you meet you the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- When you have received an offer from Sheffield Hallam, download the scholarship application form
- Complete and return the scholarship application form with transcripts email@example.com by
- 31 May 2015 for September 2015 start
- 1 November 2015 for January 2016 start
- A panel will review the scholarship applications
- You will be notified if you have been successful approximately one month after the deadline. All decisions are at the University's discretion and are final.
What happens if I am successful?
Your offer letter will be updated to reflect your scholarship award. After enrolment, you will be invited to a scholarship ceremony to celebrate your achievement. You will also be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must:
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- postgraduate only - have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach your transcripts to your scholarship application
- undergraduate only - have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- be self-funding your studies
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Please note students studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution are not eligible for Transform Together scholarships.
For more information
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: