Research Assistants / Doctoral Students at Otto Beisheim School of Management
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar, with a start date of November 1, 2015 or on mutual agreement.
Research and Academic Programs at WHU
WHU is committed to excellence in management education concerning both learning and knowledge creation. Our commitment to excellence in research is based on three principles: quality, international orientation, and relevance for research and business practice. In this context, WHU offers a stimulating international environment. Our commitment to learning involves educating first-rate graduates and providing life-long learning opportunities.
- You work on your dissertation and the related publication. To do so, you work in a highly engaged and trust-based team and you will receive regular and comprehensive coaching by the faculty
- You will develop skills to publish scientific publications for highly ranked international refereed journals
- You have the opportunity to work closely with international and well-known researchers, e.g., at partner universities of the WHU
- You participate in the dissertation program of the WHU
- You are involved in ongoing research- and practice-oriented projects
- You are engaged in teaching, practical projects, and administration, to a degree that allows you to focus your concentration on your dissertation project
- Master degree with distinction in management, economics, or related disciplines
- Enthusiasm for research and excellent analytical skills
- Team spirit, social competence, and proactiveness
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
WHU is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from international candidates.
Applications will be considered until the positions are filled.