This position has two parts: (1) recruiting student applicants to the PSIA program, (2) administrative duties in the PSIA program. The person must thrive in a fast-paced environment and quickly comprehend and act on changing priorities when necessary. He/ she must have excellent organizational abilities and demonstrate superior interpersonal communication and written communication skills.
Recruitment (10 hours per week):
- Works closely with the PSIA Program Chair.
- Conducts and schedules recruitment activities for program.
- Responds to/manages email inquiries.
- Initiates/maintains contact (telephone, email) with program applicants.
- Maintains program applications MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Manages and runs AUA Open Houses for program.
- Goes on recruitment trips as needed.
- Performs other duties and assistingin other parts of the organization as assigned.
- Uses online social networks.
- Attends Admissions Office meetings.
Administrative (10 hours per week): Types and prints correspondence, class assignments, exams, and other documents. Coordinates meetings of the faculty and reserves appropriate room, audio-visual equipment, and other items. Provides faculty services such as reserving vehicles, setting up meetings with outside individuals, etc. Coordinating logistical support. Is responsible for accounting, timesheets, and invoices. Oversees all supplies and equipment and maintains an attractive and clean office. Maintains complete records of the Program’s correspondence. Acts as a receptionist and responds to all telephone and walk-in inquiries. Works closely with the Program Chair in coordination of all Program tasks. Performs other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor(s). Writes news stories. Updates PSIA and TCPA websites. Uses online social networks.
- Undergraduate Degree/University Diploma (Master’s degree is preferred).
- Word processing, spreadsheets, databases, PowerPoint.
- Superior writing and oral communication skills in both English and Armenian.
- Positive and effective communicative skills with both internal and external contacts, excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative and act independently following through on tasks with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and positive attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
How to apply: Applicants are requested to submit a letter of interest and CV via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by October 3, 2015.
Please mention the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Only short listed applicants will be notified and invited for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: