An exchange focused on legislative process, governance and policymaking for young leaders
The Professional Fellows Program provides six-weeks professional fellowship placements in the U.S., matched to your professional goals; professional partnership opportunities after your return; all travel and living arrangements; a stay with a U.S. host family, and follow-on activities for both you and your professional partner after the fellowship ends.
Applications accepted from employees of:
- NGOs, especially those involved in public policy making and legislation
- Social innovation and entrepreneurship
- Businesses active in corporate social responsibility
- Government—local , state, and federal
- Quasi-governmental, if involved in policy and legislation, citizen involvement, and anti-corruption efforts
You qualify if you:
- Are 25-35 years old
- Are a citizen and current resident of Armenia
- Hold a bachelor’s degree
- Speak fluent English
- Have been employed for 2 years or more
- Have made an impact in your community, organization or company
- Are committed to public service (via NGO, social entrepreneurship, government)
- Have leadership skills
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS November 13, 2017!
For applications, please contact American Councils at 56 00 45, 54 40 12
See the U.S. legislative process • Watch civil society shape public policy • Build partnerships with U.S. institutions
The Professional Fellows Program (PFP) is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State.
In Armenia, PFP is administered by American Councils for International Education