Our PhD in Management is a research centered degree program designed to develop qualified academics with relevant knowledge on emerging economies, particularly focused in Latin America.
We expose our students to cutting edge research methodologies, with an intense mentor-studentrelationship.
The PhD in Management takes three years of full time study. The first year is devoted to basic coursework; the other two are dedicated to research and dissertation.
Applicants to the PhD in Management must have:
- A Master Degree, preferably in disciplines related to Management.
- High research potential.
To apply, applicants must present:
- Application form
- Copy of National Identification Document-three first pages
- Individual 4x4 photo
- Official transcripts from previous degrees
- Certified copies of all university diplomas
- An official GMAT or GRE score, preferably above 640
- TOEFL score preferably above 105
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Research Proposal- no less than 3,500 words- to evaluate intellectual ability, independent thought, and scientific reasoning.
The first step is to present the application with all the documents required.
The second step consists in interviews with
- Doctoral Program Director
- Two members of the PhD Academic Committee
- Potential Thesis Director
The interview will help confirm the applicant's academic profile, research commitment, and motivation.
Tuition is USD 30.000. Students may finance their study through a stipend offered by IAE Business School, on a competitive basis. Other traditional scholarships from external sources are accepted.