Children’s Rights Scholarship 1
The Children’s Rights Scholarship 1 is intended for students who wish to follow the Master of Laws Advanced Studies programme in International Children’s Rights and meet all criteria for admission.
- 1 March 2020
- Target group
- Countries/ nationalities
- Nationals of Ethiopia, Kenya and Malawi
- Scholarship type
Students who wish to follow, and meet the admission criteria for, the Master of Laws: Advanced Studies programme in International Children’s Rights.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a national of Ethiopia, Kenya or Malawi.
- lack the financial means to follow the study programme without the assistance of a scholarship.
- be highly motivated to follow the Master of Laws Advanced Studies programme in International Children’s Rights.
After graduation, the applicant must return to his or her home country and bring into practice the knowledge obtained during the programme, in order to improve the implementation of international children’s rights in their home country.
You cannot be awarded a Children’s Rights Scholarship 1 if:
- you have already obtained another scholarship.
- you will follow a study programme other than the Master of Laws Advanced Studies programme in International Children’s Rights at Leiden University.
The scholarship amounts to € 35000, which will cover full participation costs (tuition fee, travel, living and accommodation costs). The duration of the scholarship is one year.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: