Kingston University Scholarships for Indian Students
Kingston University is delighted to be part of the GREAT scholarship programme in collaboration with the British Council India.
For the September 2016 intake, we have six GREAT scholarships to award, each worth £5000, and allocated across our faculties, as follows:
- Faculty of Business and Law: two scholarships
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing: two scholarships
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences / Faculty of Art, Design & Architecture: two scholarships shared across the two Faculties
Applications for the GREAT Kingston University Scholarships India for September 2016 intake are now open, and will be closing on 31 May 2016.
Who can apply?
You can apply for an award if you:
- are an Indian student (classified as 'overseas' for fee purposes, holding an Indian passport and domiciled in India);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for September 2016 intake; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
How are the scholarships awarded?
The scholarships are competitive and will be awarded to the most deserving students on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course.
Please note that whilst Indian students will be considered for both the international postgraduate scholarships and the GREAT scholarships for postgraduate Indian students, students cannot be awarded both. Successful applicants will be awarded one scholarship only.
How do I apply?
Please note that we cannot consider applications received after the deadline. Remember that the scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure.
You apply for the international scholarship via our online system and you'll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application.
If you are eligible for a GREAT scholarship, you only need to make one application through the International Postgraduate Scholarships page, and you will automatically be considered for both the International Postgraduate Scholarship and the GREAT-Kingston University Scholarships India 2016.