Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving - from initial search to making a booking, pricing to ticketing, managing reservations to managing check-ins and departures.
Amadeus is now looking for a star finance graduate for their Madrid headquarters. Take this opportunity for your chance to become part of a growing team!
- Opportunity prize Graduate Finance Position, Amadeus
- Requirements Eligible to work in Spain
- Top 10 participants based on the challenge scores will be shortlisted for an interview for the position
- Top eligible participants will be called in for an interview; interview results will determine final winners
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- Must be an EU citizen or have a valid Spanish work permit
- If outside of Madrid, must be willing to relocate
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in business or engineering
- No more than 1 year relevant work experience
- English proficiency
- Proven analytical and communication skills
- International experience
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
- Sqore reserves the right to change these terms at any time
- Sqore is solely the host of this opportunity thus not liable for business or dealings outside of the platform
- By participating in this opportunity, you adhere to the Sqore.com terms and conditions
- The terms are governed by Swedish law and; therefore, you submit to the jurisdiction of Swedish courts by participating
- Plagiarism* is strictly forbidden on Sqore.com and if a plagiarized submission(s) is (are) found, you will automatically be disqualified from the challenge you used plagiarized work in and may be removed entirely from the Sqore.com platform without notification and may be disqualified for future challenges at Sqore's sole discretion.
*What is plagiarism? It is taking someone else's writing, song, or idea and submitting it as your own work. This can include information from web pages, articles, books, interviews, artwork, or any other form of media.