Are you an exceptionally organized ticketing professional with demonstrated experience in subscription and multi purchase ticketing environment?
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join Travel Department at BetConstruct.
- Possess strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Communicate with staff and customers at all levels and manage relationships with ticket agencies
- Establish strong relationships with clients and vendors
- Prepare appropriate contracts for sub agents
- Build and manage the working team
We’re looking for candidates with
- Full knowledge of Amadeus, Gabriel and Serena
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian
- Proficiency in online ticketing system
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly responsible and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
If you possess the mentioned requirements, then go ahead and send your updated CV to email@example.com email address and be attentive to mention in the subject line “Ticketing and Sales Manager” position.
Please, clearly mention that you have heard about this position from ARMACAD career portal.