IT Project Manager/ Systems Analyst
- Communicate with clients for establishing business rules and system requirements in the initial stages of the project;
- Travel abroad to conduct needs assessment and training for Synergy’s worldwide clients;
- Create, manage and update project related documentation, including project requirements documentation, system prototypes, project plans, and resource requirements;
- Co-ordinate diverse and simultaneous activities by using effective planning, organization and time management skills;
- Work closely with qualified technical team consisting of Software Developers, Database Developers, QA Engineers, Designers and Technical Writers, to manage successful implementation of the project.