Picnic Hotels is seeking a Digital Marketing Projects Manager.
Digital Marketing Projects Manager will report directly to General Manager of the Company. Campaign scopes include digital marketing, content, search marketing, SEO, marketing automation/ email marketing management, social marketing and Google, facebook, instagram analytics services.
- Drive traffic and sales through digital marketing channels; manage campaign.
- Create, monitor, measure, optimize, and provide recommendations on campaigns search and display channels.
- Responsible for developing a strategy for marketing of the Company.
- Put together various online promotion campaigns to get to discover other ways of reaching customers via the Internet;
- Maintain and constantly update the Company's website, FB and Instagram pages
- More than 1 years of experience in digital marketing, including search marketing, SEO, PPC, email marketing and social media marketing;
- Ability to clearly communicate at all levels of an organization;
- Hands-on experience in executing paid search and marketing campaigns on Facebook for an e-commerce related company; experience with other RTB platforms like Instagram, AdWords, etc. will be an advantage;
- Proven ability to ensure quality, budgets and deadlines are met;
- Extremely goal-focused personality with a sense of urgency;
- Ability to work effectively at a strategic and operational level with many concurrent active projects;
- Experience of working in a traditional or digital marketing agency is a strong plus.
TO APPLY: Please click on the APPLY ONLINE button below and submit a brief cover letter and CV.