They will help with the definition and execution of features around the most widely-used photo editor on mobile and drive the execution of features that allow millions of people to express themselves in new creative ways. Working with the engineering team in Yerevan, this person will be the person who makes on the fly decisions and prioritization for product features.
This is a full-time position based at the PicsArt’s Yerevan offices.
- Understand and communicate product requirements to engineers
- Present product priorities to Yerevan teams
- Understand company vision and be a champion for the product
- Prioritize JIRA tasks
- Write epics and stories
- Conduct product acceptance testing and feedback
- Write technical and design requirement documents, wireframe, and manage projects in JIRA
- A positive get-it-done attitude
- Previous project/product management experience
- Experience with launching web or mobile products
- Experience contributing to a roadmap and justifying/prioritizing features using data
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal in English
- Understanding of Adobe suite of tools or other visual editing/creation tools
To apply for this position, please send a letter of intent with last updated and detailed CV in PDF format addressing relevant qualifications and experience to:email@example.com. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please write APPLICATION FOR ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER. No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.