The programme "International Hospitality Management" is arranged over 7 Semesters (3,5 years). Each semester is divided into moduls, which are focusing on knowledge (basic, advanced, extension), method and practice.
First Semester - Introduction
Introduction to business administration and industry specifications; acquisition of principles of academic and research methods, development of personal skills and foreign language expertise:
- Introduction to Business Administration
- Introduction to International Hospitality Management
- Self-Management, Self-Presentation, Communication Skills
- Introduction to Business English
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Optional: Foreign Languages
Second Semester - Continuing implementation semester
Intensification of business fundamentals; development of personal skills to be later applied and transferred into real business situations:
- Macro- and Micro-Economics
- Introduction to Law
- Managerial Accounting
- Languages II
- Food and Beverage Management I
- Internship I (6 weeks)
Third Semester - Preparation for "Going International"
Preparation for the 4th semester international internship:
- International Marketing
- Intercultural communication
- Law II (International Law)
- Languages III
- Information management
Fourth Semester - Implementation "Being International"
Accumulation of intercultural experiences in a job-specific context; application of academic knowledge and practical training, development of language skills:
- Internship (international) - 6 month
- Fifth Semester - reflection "Running a hotel"
Courses are focused on a variety of value-creating subjects in hospitality management:
- Investment / Finance
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Moderation and Conflict Management
- Languages IV
- Food and Beverage Management II
- Rooms Division Management
Sixth Semester - specialization "Hotel as a project"
Courses concentrate on advanced management skills, embedded in strategic and project-management, practical projects like hotel development project and projects in event management:
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
- Destination and Tourism Marketing
- Quality and Process Management
- Event Management
- Hoteldevelopment / Project Management
Seventh Semester - Bachelor Thesis
Research project in hotel management as well as your Bachelor's thesis in line with personal interests; preparing the start into your professional career:
- Internship (4 month)
- Bachelor thesis
ORDER ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
You can either directly apply online for the course of studies you have chosen or order additional information by the following form.