A large number of Masters Scholarships are available for the 2017-2018 academic session at the University of Edinburgh.
Scholarships are available to UK nationals who are permanently domiciled in Scotland, as well as EU nationals (excluding UK nationals) domiciled in EU or Scotland but not elsewhere in UK, who have been accepted on an eligible full-time or part-time Masters degree programme.
The scholarships will cover the UK/EU tuition fee and any additional programme costs (APCs). The award of your scholarship will be automatically deducted from your tuition fee.
Scholarships are available to UK nationals who are permanently domiciled in Scotland, as well as EU nationals (excluding UK nationals) domiciled in the EU or Scotland but not elsewhere in UK. Applicants must be accepted on an eligible full-time or part-time Master’s degree programme beginning in the 2017-2018 academic session. Scholarships cover the full UK/EU rate of fee for the duration of the programme.
Applications from students studying a Masters degree in one of the following eligible subject areas are considered:
College of Humanities and Social Science
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Banking and Risk
- MSc Carbon Finance
- MSc Energy Finance and Markets
- MSc Learning for Sustainability
- MSc Management of Bioeconomy, Innovation and Governance
- MSc Outdoor Education
- MSc Outdoor Environmental and Sustainability Education
- MSc Science and Technology in Society
- MSc by Research Science and Technology Studies
College of Science and Engineering
- MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering
- MSc Biochemistry
- MSc Bioinformatics
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Carbon Capture and Storage
- MSc Carbon Management
- MSc Computational Mathematical Finance
- MSc Drug Discovery and Translation Biology
- MSc Ecosystem Services
- MSc Environmental Protection and Management
- MSc Financial Modelling and Optimization
- MSc Geographical Information Science
- MSc High Performance Computing
- MSc High Performance Computing with Data Science
- MSc Marine Systems and Policies
- MSc Mathematical Physics
- MSc Medicinal and Biological Chemistry
- MSc Next Generation Drug Discovery (including online distance learning)
- MSc Operational Research
- MSc Operational Research with Computational Optimization
- MSc Operational Research with Data Science
- MSc Operational Research with Risk
- MSc Statistics and Operational Research
- MSc Statistics with Data Science
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems
- MSc Synthetic Biology and Biotechnology
- MSc Theoretical Physics
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the benefits to the student. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain the international equivalent of a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level.
Eligible applicants should complete an online application
This scholarship has two rounds of applications. The first round will close on 2 May 2017; the second on 30 June 2017.
Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at the official website.
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to the official website.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome by the end of August 2017.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below and fill the application form.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: