Griffith International Postgraduate Coursework Excellence Scholarships
For: Outstanding international students applying for postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
Available to: Commencing students.
Level of study: Postgraduate coursework.
Citizenship: Citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Award value and benefits: $6,000 in total. (Two tuition payments of $3,000.)
Duration: Two trimesters.
Programs of study: All postgraduate (excluding online, non-award and offshore delivery).
- Trimester 3 2017 - Applications close Friday, 8 September (for 30 October commencement). Outcome notified by 22 September.
- have a minimum in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University for entry into a postgraduate coursework degree program by the scholarship closing date.
- have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's Postgraduate Entry Requirements.
- be a commencing (not existing) student at Griffith University.
- be enrolling as a full-time student in a postgraduate (coursework only) degree at Griffith University.
Applicants must provide:
- a cerfifiecVattested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section.
- a personal statement which includes why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and other information they feel strengthens their application for the scholarship.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: