- Aged between 16-18 years
- English level: IELTS 4.5, TOEFL 50 (IBT) or equivalent
- Motivation letter
- Sponsor Letter
How to Apply
1. Download the Application Form for Glion London Summer Academy. Apply now to guarantee your place.
2. Prepare your application with the following documents:
- Fully completed application form for Glion London Summer Academy
- Application fee
- Copy of your English language certificate
- Motivation letter - Why do you want to join the Glion London Summer Academy?
- For minors (under 18 years old), your guardian must download the Consent Form and include it with your application
- Sponsor Letter
3. Send your application with all required documents to email@example.com OR send your application by mail to: Glion Institute of Higher Education Admissions Department Whitelands Campus Holybourne Avenue London, SW15 4JD, United Kingdom For further information please firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +44 20 8392 8178.
4. If you are a Non-European student, then Glion will provide an invitation letter to present to the UK border authorities upon arrival. Please bring this letter with you and proof of your return plane ticket.
5. If you are a citizen from one of the countries listed here, you are required to not only present the invitation letter but also apply for a Student Visitor Visa or Child Visa (depending on age) by clicking here -www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk completing the form, all necessary documents and presenting to local UK consulate.
Please visit Global Education Fair 2016 in Yerevan (9 April 2016, Best Western Congress Hotel, Picasso Hall ) for more information about this summer school