Engineering, Environment and Computing Scholarships, Coventry University
Who can apply for the scholarship?
Scholarships are available to both undergraduate and postgraduate international students wishing to join one of our Engineering, Environment and Computing degree programmes.
The values for the scholarships are:
Undergraduate scholarships worth £4,500 (awarded as £1,500 per year of study)
Postgraduate scholarships worth £3,000
How to apply?
Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis. To apply, you will need to submit a 500 word essay on how you would use the qualification gained from Coventry University to contribute to the field of engineering, environment and computing.
Ferguson Terms & Conditions
1. Scholarships are designed for candidates from low-income economies and lower middle-income economies. We apologise to everyone from the EU, Japan, USA and areas with comparable incomes, we are not allowed to offer these scholarships no matter how strong your application. Please find an indicative list of countries here
2. The scholarships are for CPRS taught courses only. Candidates must submit an academic application to Coventry University International Office first and then write their application reference number on the scholarship application as evidence.
3. Any scholarships awarded will be used to offset tuition fees payable by the successful applicant. No monies will be paid into your account directly. We want to emphasise most strongly that anyone who does receive a scholarship must be able to cover their subsistence and accommodation expenses and, where the scholarship covers only a proportion of the tuition fees payable, the balance of the tuition fees.
4. Candidates requesting partial funding who can show that they have made efforts to obtain financial support elsewhere are more likely to be successful.
5. Scholarship forms must be submitted by the applicable deadline. Further details can be found on the individual course webpage; www.coventry.ac.uk/cprs.
6. Successful candidates must accept their scholarship by the dates specified in their confirmation email by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The Scholarship cannot be used towards the first payment for a Confirmation of Acceptances of Studies (CAS). A deposit must be paid to secure the scholarship and your offer to study. The deposit amount will be confirmed in the offer letter and confirmation email.
8. Successful candidates must meet all the conditions of their offer letter by the deadline stipulated in the confirmation email otherwise the Scholarship will lapse.
9. Scholarships must be taken up in the study year they have been granted and cannot be deferred.
10. The decision to award a Scholarship is at the sole discretion of Coventry University, and any decision shall be final. Where a Scholarship application is unsuccessful feedback can be provided upon request.
Middle East: email@example.com
East Asi: firstname.lastname@example.org
South Asia: email@example.com
South East Asia: Seasia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest of the World: email@example.com
If you have already applied to study with Coventry University for a course within the faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing and have received a conditional offer, then you'll need to submit your essay along with your applicant ID to the relevant email address above.
Deadline for submission of applications is 27th November 2015
Successful applicants will be contacted by 4th December 2015
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: