Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships Program by Australian Government 2018
The Australian Government Department of Education and Training administers the Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships. The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships aim to build Australia’s reputation for excellence in the provision of education and research, support the internationalisation of the Australian higher education and research sectors and offer high-achieving individuals from overseas and Australia opportunities to increase their productivity and expertise in their field.
- develop ongoing educational, research and professional links between individuals, organisations and countries
- increase the skills and global awareness of high achieving individuals from Australia and overseas
- contribute to Australia’s reputation as a high quality provider of education and training and a leader in research and innovation
- increase the productivity of Australians through international study, research or professional development experience.
- a dedicated case manager
- pre-departure briefings
- provision of advice on health, travel, insurance, accommodation, security and legal matters
- payment of allowances
- reporting to the department on recipients’ progress.
- travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- health insurance for the full category duration
- travel insurance
Endeavour Scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.
Applications for the 2018 Round
Applications for the 2018 round of the Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are expected to open in April 2017. Please check the Endeavour Scholarship and Fellowships website closer to April 2017 for further information.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.