A specialisation is foreseen in the economics or the management of innovation
- Ref: F2-060013 (to be mentioned in all correspondence),
- Fixed- term 14 months initial contract, extendable to 36 months,
- Full-time position, 40h/week.
- The doctoral candidate will be working within the Research Unit of CREA, the Centre for Research in Economics and Management. The doctoral candidate is expected to contribute to research projects in the area of the economics and the management of innovation.
- The candidate’s main task will be to prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of innovation economics/management, under the supervision of Professor Nicolas Jonard. The thesis has to be undertaken at the University of Luxembourg but can also be part of a joint supervision with another university.
- Contribute to the teaching of classes ranging from one to three hours per week, of small group teachings and tutorials.
Applications should be submitted online and must include the following:
- A motivation letter.
- A brief outline of the research plan for a PhD project (2 pages max).
- A detailed curriculum vitae.
- A transcript of concluded university studies.
- The name, current position and relationship to the applicant, of one referee.
Deadline for Application: October 1st, 2016
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.