AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE PLUS ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES SUMMER CAMP FOR 13-16 YEAR OLDS
Bucky Adventure is a summer school experience that combines English language with adventure activities such as sailing, mountain biking and kayaking.
With 22.5 hours of English tuition each week, a maximum class size of 11 students and a 20% cap of any nationality, the course immerses students aged 13-16 in the English language.
No experience is necessary to take part in any of the fantastic adventure activities!
INCLUDED IN BUCKY ADVENTURE:
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- Three off-site ‘adventure’ sessions each week
Included in Course Fees
Prices are fully inclusive, meaning that the only money students need to bring is for souvenirs!
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Packed meals on excursion days
- Wi-Fi available
- Personal travel insurance
- Transfers to and from Heathrow and Gatwick airports
- Laundry once a week
- Two full-day trips and one half-day excursion per week
- Personalised report card and certificate presented at graduation ceremony
- Bucksmore rucksack, student card and wristband
- Welcome packs on arrival
- Study materials
Please visit Global Education Fair 2016 in Yerevan (14 May 2016, Best Western Congress Hotel, Picasso Hall ) for more information about this program and scholarship opportunities