CENTRAL LONDON SUMMER SCHOOL FOR 14-17 YEAR-OLDS
With a maximum class size of 11 students and 22.5 hours of English tuition each week, Bucksmore London is a great opportunity to combine language learning with exploring the world’s most famous city.
Thanks to King’s College London’s central location, the activity programme is filled with fun and cultural trips around London’s best-known landmarks, museums, attractions and shopping districts.
INCLUDED IN BUCKSMORE LONDON
- Full-board accommodation in central London
- Airport transfers
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
Dates & Fees
The price per week at Bucksmore London is £1290.
|LENGTH OF STAY||DATES||LOCATION|
|2 Weeks||28 June – 12 July||King’s College London|
|12 July – 26 July||King’s College London|
|4 Weeks||28 June – 26 July||King’s College London|
Included in Course Fees
Prices are fully inclusive, meaning that the only money students need to bring is for souvenirs!
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the Strand
- Packed meals on excursion days
- Wi-Fi available throughout the main campus and accommodation
- Personal travel insurance
- Transfers to and from Heathrow, Gatwick and London City airports
- Laundry once a week
- London travelcard
- Ticket to a West End musical (every 2 weeks)
- At least 7 half-day visits to London attractions
- Personalised report card and certificate presented at graduation ceremony
- Bucksmore rucksack, student card and wristband
- Welcome packs on arrival
- Study materials
- One excursion outside of London per week
Please visit Global Education Fair 2016 in Yerevan (14 May 2016, Best Western Congress Hotel, Picasso Hall ) for more information about this program and scholarship opportunities