BPP University Director of Programmes Scholarship
The Director of Programmes (Accounting and Finance – Postgraduate) Scholarship is available to new students applying for an MSc Accounting and Finance programme, who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their chosen career in accounting and finance.
Am I eligible?
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- have applied for a place on a relevant BPP University MSc programme;
- meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme;
- be able to demonstrate academic excellence;
- show clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession.
How much is the scholarship worth?
The Director of Programmes (Accounting and Finance – Postgraduate) Scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and is valid for the duration of the programme.
Scholarship dates and duration
There are three Director of Programmes (Accounting and Finance – Postgraduate) Scholarships available each year:
- September intake (two available): Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1 July
- February intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1 November
How to apply?
To apply for this scholarship please download the Application Form indicating which programme you are applying for and submit it together with your 500 word summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career, together with your academic record to date. Then email your application to email@example.com.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: