BPP University Dean of the School of Health Scholarship
The Dean of the School of Health Scholarship is a competitive award aimed at high achieving students who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their chosen career.
Am I eligible?
To apply for these scholarships you must:
- have applied for a place on a relevant BPP University undergraduate programme;
- meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme;
- be able to demonstrate academic excellence;
- show clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession.
Scholarship dates and duration
There are two Dean of the School of Health Scholarships available each year:
- September intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1 July
- January intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1 October
How do I apply?
To apply for this scholarship please download the Application Form, indicating which programme you are applying for and submit it together with your 500 word summary of why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career, together with your academic record to date. Then email your application to email@example.com.