Summer's Cool in Milan
If you are interested in further developing your passion for business and economics by taking part in a life and learning experience on leading-edge subjects, you can do it right in the heart of Milan. Bocconi Summer School offers aselective three-week study program, entirely taught in English, open to motivated international Bachelor students. It is a unique opportunity to participate in an exciting laboratory of teaching and experiential learning. Courses are held ininnovative multi-media spaces with teaching materials and tools available to you online at any time. To keep you anchored to the real world, each course curriculum includes company visits and teamwork on real-life business cases and situations, putting to the test your problem-solving and soft skills and creativity. The courses' emphasis on work in teams will allow you to meet, socialize with and learn from carefully selected bright and dynamic young people with a lot of talent to share.
Of course, you and your classmates will also have a great opportunity to build some memories in Milan and Italy in your free time. Whether you like the sea, the mountains, art, history – or ravioli and rap – there is a lot to learn, and not all of it in books.
How to Apply
Application is open to students in Bachelor programs of international universities. Admission will be decided on the basis of both academic achievement and suitability for the program.
Applications must be supported by the following documents:
- Student records including exams passed and marks obtained during the undergraduate program. An official table explaining the grading system used at the home university (indicating the minimum and maximum achievable scores) must be attached.
- Curriculum Vitae
- A short motivation letter (up to 500 words)
- Please consider that a good knowledge of English (B2 level) is required for a positive attendance of the course/courses chosen.
Six exciting courses in specific subject areas are open to a maximum of 30 selected participants for each class:
- Economics of European Union
- Equity and Venture Capital Financing
- Fashion and Design Management
- International Business
- Luxury Management
- Sport Management
|Courses||4-22 July 2016|
|Application||opening 28 January 2016|
|Fee||€ 1,700, including:
- Academic program
- Public transportation card
- Hospitality (welcome reception, breakfast, lunch)
- A session of Italian language and culture
- Company visits and social activities
Students can apply for housing at Bocconi University for the entire duration of the Summer School. The fee for accommodation is an additional €600.
All students who are interested in on-campus housing should select the correct option when completing their application. As accommodation in Bocconi facilities is available to a limited number of students, housing will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, according to the submission date of applications.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: