Birmingham City University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarships
Our Vice-Chancellor Cliff Allan has announced an International Scholarships programme which will see £5,000 awarded to selected international students, based on their previous qualifications and their ambition and potential to make a significant contribution towards their chosen career field.
Before applying, please read the following guidelines carefully.
- be liable to pay tuition fees at the international (non-EU) rate
- have submitted an application to an eligible course of study at Birmingham City University for entry starting in the 2016/17 academic year
- have secured an upper Second Class honours degree for PG study or 300 UCAS points for UG
- have achieved a recognised contribution to the society/community
- have undertaken excellent work experience.
Your supporting statement should be a maximum of 250 words and state
- why you have selected your programme of study
- how you are going to apply the knowledge learned in your career
- evidence of your potential to contribute to the learning experience of the programme
- your willingness to become a successful ambassador during your studies.
There are a limited number of scholarships available; if you do not hear from us by 6 June 2016, your scholarship application has not been successful. Each individual scholarship award is £5,000.
Scholarship payments will be made to successful applicants upon enrolment on an eligible Birmingham City University course commencing in the 2016/17 academic year.
Applicants will be assessed by a University Panel. The University reserves the right to the final decision.