Welcome from the Chairs
The Berlin Mathematical School (BMS) is a joint graduate school of the mathematics departments of the three major Berlin universities, TU Berlin, FU Berlin, and HU Berlin. We offer
- a uniform setting for graduate studies (from bachelor to PhD) in mathematics in Berlin,
- a coordinated, highly diverse course program in English (Phase I, from bachelor to qualifying exams in two years),
German language skills are not necessary,
- access to all math research groups in Berlin for a PhD (Phase II), in particular, to the DFG Research Training Groups (Graduiertenkollegs) and other ongoing research projects,
- intensive mentoring during the whole duration of studies, and
- support in non mathematical issues ranging from housing to visas and from child care to language courses.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.