Evidence-Based Project Management
Learn which project management strategies, tools and techniques are most effective by analyzing evidence-based research.
What you'll learn
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Identify the role of project management in organizational innovation.
- Determine innovative strategies to address organizational opportunities and problems relating to projects.
- Gauge the quality of available evidence in the domain of project management, and use this evidence to inform an effective course of action.
- Recognize the organizational, social and ethical implications associated with different project management strategies.
- Develop a portfolio approach to realize organizational and strategic benefits from projects.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.