Scholarships for Master’s Degree Program and Doctoral Degree Sandwich Program
AUN/SEED-Net is pleased to announce that Call for Applications for Master’s Degree Program and Doctoral Degree Sandwich Program Year 2018 are now open. The faculty staffs, students and interested applicants who would like to pursue a higher study in the following engineering fields and are endorsed from our 26 member universities are eligible to apply.
1. Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
2. Chemical Engineering (ChE)
3. Energy Engineering (EneE)
4. Natural Disaster (ND)
5. Civil Engineering (CE)
6. Geological and Geo-Resource Engineering (GeoE)
7. Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (MEManuE)
8. Environmental Engineering (EnvE)
9. Materials Engineering (MatE)
10. Computer and Information Engineering (CIE)
1. Implementation Guideline and Application Form for Master’s Degree Program
2. Implementation Guideline and Application Form for Doctoral Degree Sandwich Program
Should you have any question, please contact AUN/SEED-Net at the following email address.
1. Master’s Degree Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Doctoral Degree Sandwich Program: Phdsw@aun-seed.net
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: