Aston Business School Scholarship Award Scheme 2017
The Aston Business School is pleased to announce several scholarships of £1,000 each in value for each academic year of undergraduate studies and £500 for the placement year.
Scholarships are available to international students entering one of the full-time BSc programmes in 2017/18 detailed below. Scholarships are awarded competitively to help with the cost of tuition fees.
How to apply
Applications can be made online, please make sure to read the full terms and conditions before submitting your application.
Terms and conditions
Please ensure that you state your full name, UCAS number and your contact details including correct email address as they appear on your UCAS form and the name of programme you have applied for. Without these details scholarship applications cannot be considered. Please submit your scholarship application no later than 26 May 2017.
Scholarships are allocated on academic merit and scholarship applications will be considered in conjunction with your academic application via your completed UCAS form.
Please label your essay “Undergraduate Scholarship Application Letter of Motivation” at the top of the first page.
1. Scholarships to the value of £1000 are for each year of undergraduate study for a maximum of three years. The scholarship for the placement year is £500.00. The maximum total scholarship over four years is therefore £3,500.
2. The scholarship will be awarded as a reduction in academic study fees – no cash alternative is available.
3. Scholarships are only available for international students who are self-funded. UK and EU applicants and students sponsored by an organisation are not eligible.
4. To be eligible applicants must place Aston as their Firm choice institution through UCAS and Aston must have been notified of this decision by UCAS.
5. Applications must be received by post, fax or email before 26 May 2017. An email acknowledgement of receipt will be sent.
6. The Aston Business School Scholarship Panel will make their decision by 1 August 2017. Successful applicants/their representatives will be informed whether they have been successful or not by 1 August 2017 by email correspondence.
7. The decision of the Aston Business School Scholarship Panel is final. No further discussion will be entered into and there is no right of appeal.
8. The Aston Business School Scholarship Panel reserves the right to conduct a telephone interview with suitable candidates.
9. For successful applicants the award will be evaluated on an annual basis and is dependent upon students passing all modules on their first attempt. Students who repeat a year will not be eligible for a continuing scholarship. In cases where they is a dispute over the definition of this rule, the Scholarship Panel's decision is final.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: