Amsterdam Finance Excellence Scholarship (AFES) - non EU
This prestigious new scholarship programme has recently been launched targeting exceptionally talented Bachelor/Master’s students with work experience in the financial field from outside Europe. The Amsterdam Finance Excellence Scholarship (AFES) is a waiver of €7,500 for one academic year.
Who is eligible?
1. You have submitted a complete application and meet the admission criteria of one of the Master in International Finance programme.
2. You have a grade point average (GPA) corresponding to the top 15% of students from your graduating class.
3. You are able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable).
Selection is on the basis of academic excellence, work experience ambition and the relevance of the selected Master’s programme to a student’s future career. This scholarship cannot be combined with other discounts like the Early-Bird discount. You have to indicate on your application form that you wish to apply for it. The Master in International Finance programme will award up to 2 of these scholarships annually.
The deadline for applications is 1 February 2016 (for start in September 2016).
To apply to the Master in International FInance programme, we ask you to assemble and prepare a variety of materials that will help us assess your qualifications. All materials must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline.
The application needs to be completed together with the following required documents:
- Scan of your Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scan diplomas and transcripts (grade list)
- Motivation letter
- A copy or scan of your IELTS or TOEFL test results. You can be exempted from this requirement see admissions requirements.
- Full-time Applicants: A copy or scan of your GMAT/GRE score report
- Part-time Applicants: The Intellectual Capacity Test
- Two recommendation letters (see second button below)
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: