SummerGo Sports camp offers a variety of outdoor activities, team Building & water sports. A Training course on personal development and experiential nonformal learning in outdoors methods and tools, designed for youthworkers, youthleaders & athletes.
Our activity program guarantees a healthy balance between training, study and leisure time that allows campers to relax and unwind. Our dynamic team organizes a full program of elective social activities and outings.
The main aim is to empower participants with skills and knowledge, to develop and lead international youth and volunteer activities worldwide.
By inviting to this project mostly youth-workers we tend to strengthen cooperation between different stakeholders and to make space for building long-lasting partnerships. We will also encourage our participants towards creating a wide international network that will promote Sports & healthy lifestyle.
Moreover this training will be an opportunity for the participants to share experiences among themselves that will further increase the quality of the created projects.
The groups are arranged by age, and sports are adapted to each group’s age-range. The camper groups alternate tuition and sports & activities, e.g. those doing classes in the morning will do sports & activities in the afternoon. Besides sports like tennis, football, basketball, swimming, volleyball etc, participants will go in for skill games and strategy teambuilding. Some of these activities will take place at the facilities whereas others will take place inside the water. There is creative performance, dancing and arts as well.
While the campers are going in for sports and activities, we promote respect, fun and a team spirit at all times. The campers’ safety and supervision are guaranteed at all times, Campers do a minimum of two sports and one activity per day.
Water Sports Program
Kayaking and windsurfing classes will be held on morning or afternoons, alternately during the week, learning how to surf in different weather conditions etc. Classes are scheduled, supervised and will be given in English. Kayaking (single seated) can be practiced during the week.
The site is located in the periphery of Thessaloniki just 40 minutes away from its centre, into a lovely seashore. It is also regarded as a touristic resort of this region.
This is not an Erasmus+ project.
- This training is financially supported by the Project’s coordinator, by covering the lodging, hosting and catering costs of the training.
- There is a Participation fee of 195€ per person, for the total duration of the project
- The participation fee for people living in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, United Kingdom, France, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Iceland and Switzerland is of 225€.
Participation fee covers:
- Training Material
- Participants will be accommodated in bungalows, few meters away from the seashore
- Will be provided breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A half day cruise around the gulf, visiting several cosmopolitan towns
- A night out to a Greek tavern with dance and lots of local dishes
- Cleaning service, changing of towels and bed linen twice per week (included).
Not included in the Participation fee:
- Travel Expenses: Travel expenses will be covered by participants
- Any extra personal expenses as not described above
- Any transportation to other cities
- You will receive a 15% discount if you are a participant coming from Balkan region. (BiH, Serbia, Montenegro, Moldova, F.Y.R.O.M, Albania etc.)
- First 10 registrants will receive a 15% discount! This discount is not an additive one, for those coming from the region of Balkans.
- For locals who can arrange their own accommodation there will be an accordingly reduced participation.
Participants coming from counties that don’t require a visa and the ones that already hold a visa for Greece are welcome to apply.
For more information click "Further official information" below.