Applications are invited from suitably qualified postdoctoral and experienced researchers for the Humboldt Research Fellowship which aims at supporting postdoctoral and experienced researchers of all nationalities and research areas.
Successful Fellows will benefit from individual support from the Humboldt Foundation and diverse sponsorship portfolio. Interested researchers from all over the world are encouraged to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
To be eligible for the Humboldt Research Fellowship 2022, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Postdoc applicants must have completed their doctorate or equivalent academic qualifications during the last four years. Or you are within six months of completing your doctorate and can already provide a written summary of your findings.
- Experienced researchers must have completed their doctorate or equivalent academic qualification during the last twelve years. He/she must also have their academic profile substantiated by an extensive list of publications in academic journals and by publishing houses that are reviewed according to international standards.
- Applicants must not be a German national
- Applicants may not have lived in Germany for longer than a total of 6 months within the 18-month period prior to submitting your application.
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of German or English.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Humboldt Research Fellowship are to submit the necessary documents to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation online only. Submit your application via the application portal by the application deadline.
- Curriculum vitae
- Research outline
- Complete list of your publications
- List of selected key publications
- Key publications
Doctoral certificate or proof that your doctorate has been completed successfully, or confirmation that this will be the case within the next six months.
Host’s statement and confirmation that research facilities are available, as well as two expert reviews.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.